Welcome to our "YourSolutions Co., Ltd. Official Website" (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"). In order to ensure that you can use the services and information on the Website with peace-of-mind, we would like to inform you of the Privacy Protection Policy of the Website to protect your rights and interests. Please read the content below carefully.
Applicable Scope of the Privacy Protection Policy
The content of the Privacy Protection Policy, including how the Website handles the personal identifiable information collected when you use the Website’s services. The Privacy Protection Policy does not apply to other websites linked to the Website, nor does it apply to persons who are not entrusted or involved in the management of the Website.
Collection, Processing, and Use of Personal Information
- When you visit the Website or use the functions and services offered on the Website, depending on the nature of these services, we will ask you to provide the necessary personal information, and will process and use your personal information within the scope of that specific purpose. The Website will not use your personal information for any other purposes without your written consent.
- When you use interactive functions such as the service mailbox and surveys, the Website will retain the name, email address, contact information, and usage time that you have provided.
- During general browsing, the server will record relevant behaviors, including the IP address of your network device, time of use, browser used, and browsed and selected data. This information will be for our reference to improve the website services, and this record is for internal use only and will never be released to the public.
- In order to provide precise services, the content of the collected surveys will be used for statistical purposes and analysis. In addition to internal research use, the presentation of statistical data and explanatory text of the analysis results will be released on an as-needed basis, but will not involve any personal information about specific individuals.
- The host of the Website is equipped with relevant data security equipment and necessary security measures, including firewalls and anti-virus systems, to protect the Website and your personal information using stringent protection measures. Only authorized personnel can access your personal information, and the relevant personnel have signed confidentiality contracts. In the event of any breach of confidentiality, the violator will be subject to legal action.
- If it is necessary to entrust other entities to provide services for business purposes, the Website will strictly require them to comply with their confidentiality obligations, and will conduct the necessary inspections to ensure that they are in compliance with their obligations.
Links to External Websites
The pages of the Website provide links to other websites. You can use the links provided on the Website to enter other websites. However, the Privacy Protection Policy of the Website does not apply to these external websites, and you should first refer to the privacy policies of the linked websites.
Policy on the Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties
The Website will not provide, exchange, rent, or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private enterprises, or public authorities, except in accordance with legal or contractual obligations. The proviso in the preceding paragraph includes but is not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- Expressly stipulated by law.
- To protect you from dangers to your life, security of your person, liberty, or property.
- When in cooperation with public authorities or academic research institutions, where necessary for statistical or academic research related to public interest, and where the data is processed or collected by the provider in such a manner that does not allow for the disc-primarylosure of the identification of specific persons.
- When your conduct on the Website violates the Terms of Service, or is likely to harm or interfere with the Website or the rights of other users, or cause damage to any person, the Website administration may disc-primarylose your personal information as necessary to identify, contact, or take legal action.
- Conducive to your rights.
- In the event that the Website commissions a vendor to assist in the collection, processing, or use of your personal information, it will exercise due diligence in the supervision and management of the entrusted vendor or individual.
In order to provide you with the best possible service, the Website may place and retrieve cookies on your computer. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can set your browser to a higher level of privacy in order to refuse the enabling of cookies, but this may result in the inability to use some of the Website’s functions.
Amendments to the Privacy Protection Policy
The Privacy Protection Policy of the Website may be revised from time to time as necessary, and the amended terms will be posted on the Website.